Monday, July 6, 2015

Lake Margaret

Last week I spent my days at a lovely home located on Lake Margaret, Lake Shore, MN
8377 Nottingham Rd, Nisswa, MN 56468


Yep!  That's ALOT of steps going up.  I never counted them but it was a great workout!  Henry lost 1.2 lbs on this trip solely on the steps and his desire to "see the fishies".
Here I looking down on Henry as he makes a visit to the dock.
Ruby and Lily and Henry out fishing for Crappies and Sunnies.
I'm sitting behind them on a little extension in the dock.  I've never hooked night crawlers (or a piece of one) so fast and continuously in my life.  Henry was so excited he fell in the lake.  I had to jump in to rescue him!


 Adrienne, Tim, Lily and Sam fishing Thursday night. The sky is hazed from the smoke coming down from the Canadian forest fires.
 Holding a fish was a big step for Lily.  She was stung by a wasp our first hour at the cabin this year.

Both Lily and Ruby were baiting all their hooks by the end of the week.



Sunday night through Wednesday afternoon us four girls were alone at the cabin.  We painted rocks, fished, made daisy headbands, drew pictures, peeled birch bark, shopped in Nisswa + a great antique junk store and we visited the beach. 

The girls and their mermaid fins.


July 2nd was Maddie's 28th birthday. We had a mexican fiesta with wonderful cupcakes Maddie baked and brought.

Happy Birthday Maddie!

Check out the "just Antiquing it" tab and the "schoolhouses" tab for more pictures of my trip.





No comments:

Post a Comment

#navbar-iframe {
visibility: hidden;
display: none;
}