Thursday, May 26, 2016

Not All Who Wander are Lost

  Recently I read Jerry Apps Blog and he shared some remarkable life quotes.  I'm not sure which quote is my favorite but I liked them all so much I wanted to save and share:

-No one is in charge of your happiness except you.

-What other people think of you isn't your problem.

-Don't take yourself too seriously.

-Envy is a waste of time.  Hard work will get you what you need.

Read more books.  Spend less time in front of screens.

-Realize that life is a school and you're here to learn.

-Make peace with your past so it doesn't ruin your present.

-Smile and laugh more.

-Don't compare yourself with others; you don't know what their journey is all about.

-Time heals

-Try new things. Enjoy the moment.




No comments:

Post a Comment

#navbar-iframe {
visibility: hidden;
display: none;
}