Monday, January 25, 2016

Mark & Mabel Taught 85 Students; 1894

The Pierce County Historical Society went through the trouble of going the extra mile to teach  my curiosity about the recent find of the two story school in Beldenville Wisconsin. There is no reason for me to re-write the pages that were scanned/emailed to Peter F. and then forwarded to me.  But there were some highlights that stand out.  Seems this school could have had a dandy name after all if it had only been build a few months earlier.  No doubt about it:  Thurston Hill.

I will treasure this...and post it here for future reading:




So after reading this I wondering even more.  I guess the book would be worth $20
Question:  what ever happened to the term wiener roast?

No comments:

Post a Comment

#navbar-iframe {
visibility: hidden;
display: none;
}