Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Best Thing About Facebook

Last night I posted a picture of Maddie on my wall after a day of goofing off in the afternoon at junk stores and learning together how to light a photoshoot in her dining room for her new blog.  When I woke up this morning and went to Facebook (to see if she removed her name tag), I saw all the people who liked the image.  I'm proud to show off my kids of course but whatis really fun... is to read the list of people and think about what part of my life they're from.  From family to work and photography customers.....to friends of old friends, high school friends, jr. high school friends and friends as a young child!   Regarding this image of Maddie, I thought I wonder if my old friends Michele, Bill and Paul see both Tim and I in her?
Facebook is a simple fun way of remaining whole and remembering the people who are/were tiny /large parts of my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#navbar-iframe {
visibility: hidden;
display: none;
}