Monday, July 7, 2014

2014 Photo Challenge

Okay so....it's not necessarily going to be in order this year.  I did however start with my faceless portrait.  I took one shot and I'm using it!
Map
I can't think of a better map than one that leads you to the better things in life wine, cheese and beer!


Recipe Like Pioneer Woman
Here it is...bacon and sliced bratwurst fried with a
splash of cinnamon whiskey....pretty tasty!



360 Panorama
Here is the cabin at Reed Lake.  I used an app called Sphere.  Not too impressed : ( 


Macro Insect
My camera phone took this little gem outside the tackle box while fishing on Reed Lake.



Clouds
I captured these clouds in Highland Park overlooking the old Ford Plant grounds.





Faceless Portrait


Pastel Palette

Favorite Color

Vintage

Think of Childhood
And...
and...

Funky
 And...

Pennies
 And...

 Rusty
I visited the Cottage house today and loved this rusty chain...but only for my photo challenge.

Vintage Blue
I know blue jeans seemed to be the obvious subject for vintage blue...but I spotted this cool old dresser at the Cottage House and I thought  this is perfect for Vintage Blue!


Low Angle

My father-in-law's 88th birthday.  We took him to Mickeys Diner in downtown St. Paul.


Bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment

#navbar-iframe {
visibility: hidden;
display: none;
}