Sunday, January 26, 2014

Here Comes February

And with February comes more winter, red hearts, more snow, and Valentines!
Yesterday I went to an antique/junk store that was truly so uninspiring...that I tucked my camera back into my purse.  It felt dusty and dirty and looked like over-priced junk.  Sometimes these types of store feel like I can find my little diamond in the rough.  Just when I felt like I'd had enough I spotted them.....pinned to the side of an old wooden painted table...that still dripped food stains from the last farm meal.
  Wow, what a good looking couple.  I'm sure they were sweethearts for many years by the looks on their faces.  She looks like my aunt Marilyn did when I was little so I named her Marilyn.  He can be Bud.
Marilyn and Bud

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the best thing about this shop is the picture you are writing about, and all the large old tin signs the place had (and NONE of them were for sale!)

    ReplyDelete

#navbar-iframe {
visibility: hidden;
display: none;
}