Thursday, July 11, 2013

What is love?

Day 16:   Love
30 Day Photo challenge

Baby Cardinal

So I was coming back home from a late hair appointment and I was thinking damn I have to do my photography challenge...before the day is out....it's 7pm!  Yikes.  This challenge really gets on my nerves if I don't have an idea ready to shoot.  In my head I was thinking well I could go out in the back yard and find a L out of twigs and then an O and so on....
I pull up to the house and their is Tim rescuing a baby chick cardinal out of the front bushes.  He had fallen and lost his way...the cardinal mother and father were swooping from the roof clearly watching Tim's every move.  Then Tim placed baby safely back into his nest =LOVE.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

#navbar-iframe {
visibility: hidden;
display: none;
}