Friday, July 12, 2013

Forty-Two Bottles of Beer on the Wall....

Day 17: Food

42 Bottles of Beer on the Wall.... and a tupperware pitcher full, what to do?

Yesterday I bottled the beer that Andy and I brewed on March 28.  Yeah, I know a little late, but I thought "yunno I'm going to bottle it anyway" so I did.  I ended up with 42 bottles and one pitcher.  The pitcher is full because I didn't sanitize enough bottles. So I filled a pitcher and put it in the fridge.  I can boil brats this weekend , I thought.
 Andy cooling down the brew in a snowbank on March 28

The 42 bottles of beer

So today I decided to make beer bread.  I chopped up a jalepeno and cubed some cheddar cheese and tossed that into the batter, Yum.  Probably would have tasted really comforting back in the cold April weather, but nonetheless, it tastes yummy.

So here is my Food picture for Day 17 of the photography challenge.





No comments:

Post a Comment

#navbar-iframe {
visibility: hidden;
display: none;
}