Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ducks a dog and a five-year-old

Being Gramsey is always an adventure.  I marvel at the energy it takes for me to keep up with Lily 5 and Ruby 3.....although I don't!  Wednesday was picture day at dance for Ruby so I picked Lily up from preschool. What a treat that is to receive a happy (but tired) 5 year-old's hug because she's happy I was there to pick her up.  I don't think my kids were ever that happy to see me : )  I met all the teachers and was introduced as: "This is my Gramsey".  Then I saw the "secret" the kids had made for Mother's Day.  I was sworn to secrecy...but there on the table sat a gallon jug filled with steaming hot water and cut up dandelion heads.
Hummm? Do you think it could be dandelion wine?

At the house we sat together and ate vanilla wafer cookies, which spoiled both of our appetites for dinner.
We went for a wonderful walk with Henry and a bag of bread cubes to feed the ducks.
Not sure how to get the ducks over here!
Wait there is a couple of Canadian geese....

No comments:

Post a Comment

#navbar-iframe {
visibility: hidden;
display: none;
}