Wednesday, January 7, 2009

One more thing...
I am excited to welcome a new futon to my studio. It's black and offers a great height to camera vs. subject. Some of my best shots of Lily are when she was on an elevation of 1.5' from the floor.
The angle of my camera to subject is pleasing.

The futon? Answer: College donation.
Maddie insisted we bring it home. So we did over Christmas break. We both load the futon from her stinky fourplex in River Falls. It was the day of the ice. A four inch coating of ice by the tailgate of my CRV made a precariousness move. Just fit. Our seats were as far up as they go and our faces were pressed to the windshield all the way home. Needless to say we needed a nap upon arriving at the house.

Lilly Lollipop was taken on the futon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#navbar-iframe {
visibility: hidden;
display: none;
}